The funs of Sony Smartphones must be very happy as a new Sony Smartphone is headed to the Chinese market. It will first be availed in the Chinese market and it will definitely hit the other markets in the retails by the second half of this year
This new Sony Smartphone is expected to be well equipped with 5 inch display as well as the dual-SIM capabilities for the users who love to use two SIMs for their effective communication in social or business life.
The name of the new Sony Smartphone, some Features and the Price
This new Sony Smartphone has been codenamed C3 and it is expected to run on the quad-core MediaTek SoC. This is the best for the device like this as it will be very perfect for the operation of the device and other features.
This new Sony Smartphone will be selling in China at a competitive price of 3000 Yuan which is a reasonable price for such kind of device that has the features as those that this new Sony Smartphone is expected to have.
The new Sony Smartphone will be part of the Sony’s Xperia line up and it is rumoured that it strongly resembles the new Xperia Z flagship. We can look at some of the features of the Xperia Z so that you can have an idea of what this new Sony Smartphone might come with since there is still little information about the features.
The features of Sony Xperia Z that this new Sony Smartphone Resembles
• Sony Xperia Z has a 5.0 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, 16M colours display of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass that is also a multi touch of up to ten fingers making it very perfect for the device
• It is well equipped with an internal memory of 16 GB, 2 GB of RAM as well as a microSD card slot of up to 64 GB for memory expansion
• It also has a primary 13.1 MP camera and a secondary camera of 2.2 MP with 4128 x 3096 pixels which is autofocus, LED flash with geo-tagging features as well as face detection, image stabilization.
• Sony Xperia Z uses the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system as well as a Qualcomm MDM9215M APQ 8064 chipset, quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait CPU and Adreno 320 GPU
• This Sony Xperia Z has a non-removable Li-ion 2330 mAh battery with a stand-by of up to 550 hours and talk time of up to 11 hours.
Here is Liza John from Prep Nerds . Have you really looked for this 74-343 Assistance? Step forward to take the benefit of N10-005 and pass your exam easily.