Drinking enough water each day is very important effects in order to manage your weight and to lose weight, however, it cannot be done by just drinking water alone. A reduction in the intake of calories, healthy diet, plenty of exercises and a few lifestyle changes, in addition to drinking plenty of water, will help you fight and win against the belly fat. Before embarking on a weight loss plan, make an appointment with your doctor to discuss your current health and goals.
Below is a list of ways through you can reduce your belly fat with the help of water:
- Reduce your overall calorie intake. Chances are, if you are gaining belly fat, you are eating too many calories. Consumption of more calories than your body can burn leads to fat being stored. Do not cut your calorie intake in one day, create a calorie deficit of 500 calories each day to burn about 1 pound per week. Discuss your individual calorie needs with your doctor.
- Include more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet, especially non-starchy vegetables with high water content. Cucumbers, lettuces, tomatoes and broccoli are all examples of non-starchy fruits and vegetables that are high in fibre and water. The water and fibre contents will help you to eat less of higher-calorie foods. Eat fresh produce in place of refined carbs, such as pasta, bread and rice, and pair it with a small portion of lean protein like fish, chicken or tofu.
- Drink water from an RO water purifier in place of other higher-calorie beverages, including fruit juice, soda, milk, sweet tea and alcoholic beverages. By not drinking one glass of fruit juice and one can of regular soda each day and replacing, it with water will cut more than 1,800 calories from your diet each week. A small change will help you lose half a pound each week, which will help trim your belly.
- Drink at least two cups of water from an RO water purifier before breakfast to reduce your calorie intake and to trim belly fat. A study published in the “Journal of the American Dietetic Association” in July 2008 found that overweight and obese adults who consumed water before breakfast ate 13 percent fewer calories at that meal.
- Drink a glass of water whenever you feel hungry or have a craving for high-calorie foods. Usually, people reach out for food when actually what their bodies want is water. By drinking, a glass of water will help in reducing the hunger substantially. You might find that your craving to snack has disappeared, which help you in reducing your calorie intakes. So do buy water purifier and use it.
- It is highly recommended to drink 2 litres of water from an RO water purifier daily, which not only help in hydrating your body but also can be helpful for weight loss. Water is 100% calorie-free, which not only helps in burning calories but also reduces your appetite to consume for food.
Therefore, if you are trying to reduce your weight, you must drink ample quantity water along with regular exercise and reduction in calorie intake. It is best to consume water from an RO water purifier because it is pure and free from contaminants. If you do not have, one then buy a water purifier for home.