The Noni Fruit
FAQs About Noni Juice
Q: Does Noni Juice help prevent chronic diseases?
Q: Is Noni Juice rich in vitamins and minerals?
10 Amazing Noni Juice Benefits
- Muscle Relaxant – Noni juice is effective for relaxing the muscles as it can prevent spasms. It detoxifies the muscles and allows it to gain energy. It soothes and comforts muscles as it also possesses anti-inflammatory properties.
- Combats Arthritis and Natural Immunity Booster – Noni juice benefits are likely to have detoxifying properties because of the quinone reductase enzyme. This in turn helps the body to gain immunity as it has 17 amino acids that supplies energy to the body. Most importantly, noni juice benefits combat chronic ailments such as arthritis. This is due to its anti-inflammation tendencies, adding noni juice to your diet if suffering from arthritis can visibly reduce joint pains and soreness.
- Cardiovascular Well-Being – For a better blood flow in the arteries noni juice is believed to have relaxing or smoothening tendencies towards the muscle cells. It regulates and balances blood pressure levels because of its vasodialting properties. Further studies have shown the additional noni juice benefits can help reduce the bad kind of cholesterol (LDLs) and the good kind of cholesterols (HDLs) respectively. It is beneficial for overall cardiovascular well-being.
- Treats Diabetes – Noni juice benefits include effects on diabetic patients. Taking noni extracts can reduce chances of type II diabetes.
- Cell Repair – It is studied that noni juice and extracts contain some alkaloids. The noni fruit or morinda citrifolia contains small amount of xeronine (a colourless alkaloid) and when in the juice form contains proxeronine. This allows xeronine to be prompted in the body in the intestine that facilitates cell repair.
- Therapeutic Effect on the Central Nervous System – This has been an age old feat on the uses of noni juice. Its natural chemical constituents treat brain damage and sooths the central nervous system. It has been studied that there could be changes in behavioural patterns for treatment in psychiatry. The basis of such a benefit is that noni juice reduces cerebral stress and sustains the good enzymes to work in the body.
- Fight Cancer and Tumors – It is studied that noni fruit can fight cancer and reduce inflammations and pains due to tumors. It has anthraquinones that are anti-cancer in nature and is present in the noni fruit. This makes it very efficient if taken in regulated quantities. It slows the growth of cancer cells in the body because it prevents glucose to enter into tumor or cancer cells. This in turn also acts as a pain relief.
- Rich in Antioxidants – Noni juice health benefits richly include antioxidants such as Selenium, catechins (also present in green tea) and beta-carotene that prevent the body to go under oxidative stress. These antioxidants also including vitamin C and vitamin E prevent diseases that cause cell damage such as cancer, Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease to occur.
- Heals Wounds – Noni fruit juice helps in speeding up the process to heal wounds. The curing tendencies of noni juice in the form of granulation or regeneration of tissues, reduction in blood sugar levels as mentioned above helps in healing wounds quicker.
- Best for Skin care – Lastly, noni juice health benefits include prevention of skin wrinkles because of its collagen pro effects. Because of its anti-inflammatory nature is prevents chances of skin burns, acne or blemishes to appear. Its alkaloid content xeronine helps in cell repair so the noni juice benefits of skin care is well known and credible.
Noni Juice Side Effects
- Its potassium richness can be unprecedented if combined with other high potassium drugs that are used for high blood pressure. Added dosage of Noni juice can result in nausea tendencies and even cause cardiac arrhythmia.
- Avoid completely during pregnancy and lactation: Noni juice side effects have been historically seen to aid abortion. Pregnant and lactating women should avoid noni fruit or extracts during this time. It is however not known what effects noni can have on infants so lactating women are also advised otherwise.
- Kidney Damages: For people who already have pre-existing conditions with their kidneys should avoid noni juice because it can cause potassium levels to rise in the blood which can damage the kidneys.
- Liver Damages: If preconditions of liver diseases are present then avoid noni juice side effects on the liver can be prevalent.
- Check for allergies: You should consult a doctor or check for allergies from the noni fruit, extract or noni juice. If conditions prevail, stop taking noni thereafter.