Dating Older Men – Myths Expelled
Most women are attracted to older men or have perhaps considered dating older men. You might be surprised to learn that in fact quite a lot of women worry that their attraction to older men might mean that they have ‘daddy issues’ or some kind of sexual weirdness disorder. Rest assured that it’s perfectly normal to fancy men that are slightly older that you and some women are attracted to men that are significantly older than them.
You’ll have heard however all the myths surrounding dating older men. So does it live up to the hype? We here to expel the myths!
- Rumour has is older men are better in bed – yea right. Young virile guys get worked up at just the thought of taking you home for a night of passion. Older guys take a lot more getting going! If you’re young women used to rampant sex from younger guys then you’re in for a shock. It can have quite an effect on your self-esteem!
- So are older guys really more mature? Not the ones that go after younger women! Let’s face it if he’s hanging around with younger women then he probably isn’t the mature thinking kind. That’s not to say there isn’t the odd exception to the rule but seriously – why’s he not hanging around with people his own age?
- He might tell you he’s done messing around but don’t believe a word of it. The only difference is that older guys have the skills and experience to make you believe you’re the only one.
- It has been said that older guys are a better bet because they know what they’re looking for. If they’re looking for younger women they’re probably going through some kind of mid-life crisis. The tell-tale signs are splashing the cash on fancy cars and dancing the night away until 3 am with a crowd half his age.
- You may think that older men are financially secure. Well they may earn more than people of your own age but they are also probably paying for child support, tuition and all the things mentioned in the paragraph above. Where’s the money going to come from to take you on a date?
- Okay so there are some very attractive older men that pop into your mind when you think of dating a mature man. George Clooney is the most obvious but let’s face it most men don’t look like George Clooney. Most are grey or bald, suffer with man boobs and don’t keep themselves in trim.
- Sure, older men may exert a certain confidence and work the floor in social circles but they’re also incredibly insecure when it comes to you. Most older men are terrified that you’re going to run off with someone your own age and leave them standing.
- And finally do older men really keep the place clean and tidy? Think again – he’s had enough nagging from his wife for the last twenty years so he’ll be enjoying doing as little around the house as possible. That includes cleaning!