At florenceleathermarket.com, we are aware that when selecting your next handbag, you are picking out a partner. You need something durable, fantastic looking and protective like a genuine leather handbag. All our products have the ability to stand all weather conditions while welcoming the future. They carry an executive class as such gear goes beyond functionality.
Genuine Leather Handbags from Florence Leather Market
Our products are made of the highest-grade material also known as full grain leather. The process uses the entire hide and grain to create high-end bags. We employ the ancient hide and leather working tradition from Florence, Italy. Hide and leather working has been a tradition in Italy for hundreds of years. Italian leather working techniques hold the highest regard, as they are robust. The techniques remain connected to quality and inimitable validity. The exquisite products are sold abroad from our company in Pelletteria San Lorenzo to the rest of the world. Italy is one of the few places where one can find high-level expertise and artisanship on authentic rawhide. The hide undergoes minimal processing and thus retains its natural strength and durability. Instead of wearing out, the bag wears in thus retaining the good-looking nature of the product.
Caring for Genuine Leather Handbags
With proper care, these bags can last for decades. Cleaning and proper handling prolongs the life of the product while maintaining its look. Here are a few tips on caring for your product.
• Keep the hide supple by moisturising it using a cleaner.
• Rub small scratches gently using a finger and natural oils. The oil will soak through and cure the scratch.
• If the scratch is larger, let some natural oil soak into the material then wipe away using a soft cloth.
• Avoid artificial perfumes and cleaners. Use natural materials such as flower petals to give the product a new scent.
• Do not touch the product using dirty hands as this introduces bacteria to the natural hid