Adding meal replacement shakes to your everyday diet is an easy and effective way to lose weight. Choosing shakes can help teach you to reduce food consumption, ensure that your body is getting the nutrients it needs, and increase your metabolism. Because they are so easy to use, meal replacement shakes by AAW8 often produce better results than simply restricting the amount of solid food you eat.
How Shakes Work ?
Shakes have been available for many years, and today the range of products is daunting. There are many different ingredients and promises listed by different manufacturers, but the main reason for their effectiveness is the reduction of your daily intake of calories. For example, if you were only to replace a typical 700 calorie morning bagel and orange juice with a 150 calorie shake, you would save 550 calories a day, and would quickly see weight loss results. Consider replacing a lunch time hamburger and fries with a 100 calorie shake. This strategy limits your calorie intake and soon results in a slimmer and trimmer you.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Even using a shake to replace just one meal a deal has benefits:
- convenience as you do not have to plan and organize that meal
- easy to track intake without having to count the calories or points for all the ingredients in a meal
- easy to carry a few cans or bottles in a purse or briefcase
While the right liquid meal replacements can help you show fast results, there are some cautions:
- be careful that you do not end up eating more than usual at other regular meals because your body is craving solid food to digest
- do not use shakes to replace all your meals
- not all shakes are equally nutritious
Overall, the advantages of meal replacement shakes outweigh the disadvantages of having to fuss around with precisely prepared diet meals.
Choosing the Right Shake
With so many different diet shakes on the store shelves, it can be hard to make the right choice. There are basic guidelines to follow:
- check the ingredient list to be sure the shake contains at least 40% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of minerals, vitamins and other nutrients
- look for shakes that include ingredients such as African Mango, Raspberry Ketone or Green Tea Extract that help boost metabolism and reduce cravings for solid food
- remember that higher levels of protein in the shakes will make you feel full longer
- look for whey protein because it is the type that can be best used by your body.
Include meal replacement shakes in your everyday diet and, before you know it, you will be showing off a slimmer, more energetic new you.
- License: Creative Commons image source