Search Engine Optimization: 6 Steps to Achieve The Objectives

Often, I think, must proceed according to your goals. A blog that has as its main aim is to steadily increase your ranking in various search engines is bound to be unsuccessful, in general.

Business and web marketing are closely related, in fact, as just said, in my humble opinion.

And ‘why I tried to set goals and made a speech a step-by-step and I want to share with you before you even know

what my results will be.

Step 1: Identify the keywords

As a very first thing, choose a set of keywords you want to work and are, of course, relevant to your blog or business in general. Need not be many; a list of 20-30 is more than enough to start.

Try to get more information about the Volume (Number of monthly searches – exploited as tools Google Keyword Tool) And Difficulty (the difficulty you have in place a specific keyword – used tools such as

After having done this and obtained important information, you will see that you are able to further filter the keywords in order to select more than a decade to work the best.

Step 2: set goals

Going back to what we said initially, try to deal with this process by setting clear targets. Logically, I strongly recommend not to overdo it, so as they reach the results.

You can choose multi-pronged objective optimization you want to move forward and can help you with a tool like Website Grader, With a free tool to get important info on your blog and detailed information (traffic, PR, inbound links and many other parameters) and on which to base your goals.

Step 3: optimization of the page

We begin to be serious. Beyond the keywords, you also choose which pages you want to optimize as associate and ranking.

It is right to take action on those pages, optimizing them, in fact, the better (as written and said repeatedly) for the various components: title, Url, description, body, images, Internal and external links etc.

Without going on too long, I refer you to an article on ‘on-page optimization I wrote an ad hoc just days ago.

You understand how important this stage when you really need to pay attention to every aspect.

Step 4: Internal Links

For many experts, the famous On-page optimization costitusce than 25% of the optimization process on the various search engines. The remaining 75% is called link-building.

I cannot agree enough and, therefore, step 4 and then 5 addresses this issue. For internal links can go through two strategies:

Links in Blog Posts

This is the strategy that allows you to link to pages within your articles selected and optimized in step 3.

Links to the Home Page

As a rule, the home page is the page with more authority on your blog make sure to link to pages in the various ways you have available (most commented, most viewed articles, articles in evidence, etc.) by exploiting the one hundred and besides plugins WordPress puts at your disposal for this purpose.

Step 5: External Links

Let’s say that within the Link Building The choice of the external is of greater importance than the internal, for obvious reasons already stressed several times.

Having already addressed this issue many times I’m not here to repeat to you how and where to look for external links also because this article in itself is very comprehensive as a starting point and beyond.

Step 6: Monitor the process

We have reached the final stage, or one in which you arrange the best to monitor the progress of the project. Are various possibilities but the best would be having to set up a real paper excel monitoring in which to insert values ​​and check their progress over time.

Fate, however, as you see fit because the important thing is to make sure that the results come sooner or later.

Author Bio: –

Tom Brown is the strategist of a digital marketing agency, New Media Guru. He is also an active blogger and loves to share his experience and knowledge of the web development india, web designing and web design company india.